- Hufflepuff. HUFF le PUFF.
- They’re mostly considered nice and peaceful.
- They live right by the kitchen.
- Their head of house teaches herbology.
- “Badger” is exactly the kind of animal a stoner would come up with.
- Slytherins obviously do cocaine.
THIS TAG OMG.
minute and minute shouldn’t be spelled the same
im not content with this content
i object to that object
I need to read what I read again
Excuse me but there’s no excuse for this
Someone should wind this post up and throw it in the wind
i hope you dont mind but you just fucked with my mind
fuck all of you
I was tagged by emptylittlequalia
- post the rules
- answer the questions the person who tagged you asked.
- write 11 new ones
- tag 11 people and link them to the post
- actually tell them you tagged them
1. What’s your favorite holiday?
Thanksgiving! Family time and food and football and food and appreciating each other and food and so close to another holiday and food
2. What language would you like to learn?
French or something like that. Maybe Japanese. Or maybe I should learn more of the Filipino language?
3. If you could live anywhere, where would you choose to live?
Well I love living in California, but Scotland seems nice, or Canada, or Hawaii
4. What’s an embarrassing childhood story of yours?
Umm wow I have so many. Probably the time I was taking a Tae Kwondo class that my crush was teaching and FOR WHATEVER REASON I didn’t want to use the bathroom before hand so I peed my pants in that class. Never did anything physical anymore
5. If you had to choose one movie to watch over and over again, what movie would you choose?
lol I’m rewatching Harry Potter right now actually! Um, maybe Spirited Away. Or maybe Howl’s Moving Castle?
6. What’s your favorite thing about yourself?
MY SPARKLING PERSONALITYI dunno I guess my ability to adapt in situations or tolerate others
7. What’s your least favorite thing about yourself?
The fact that I judge in my head a bunch though I really don’t want to
8. What are your top three ships?
Hubert X Pascal from Tales of Graces
9. What’s your favorite quote?
Be an A-sian not a B-sian.
10. Do you like scary stories?
Okay well see, I like to think I can take scary stories, but I can’t really. They freak me out. lol you can imagine me watching Supernatural for the first time.
11. What song do yo have stuck in your head?
EVERYTHING IS AWESOME (did not even watch the movie yet)New questions:1. Has a television show ever moved you to tears? If yes, which one and when?2.If you could pick a book you’ve read to make into a movie, which one would you choose?3. How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are?4. Do you like to sing karaoke?5. Which famous person/character would you like to go on a coffee date with?6. You can eliminate one of your five senses to substantially strengthen the others, which one and would you do it?7. What do you feel like eating right now?8. Would you rather have a nail slammed between your toenail and toe or get a paper cut on your eye?9. What was your favorite childhood toy?10. Weirdest dream?11. If we Googled your name what would we see?